Demos are one of the most effective ways to show other people why the ideas matter and make research projects real and tangible. Beyond just advertising and exposure, demos make other people inspired by the work.
We invite demonstrations of developments in all aspects of CBR systems, for example:
- Innovative applications of CBR systems
- Tools for development and analysis of CBR systems (design tools, evaluation systems, analytics tools)
- CBR system user experiments
Format and Submission
Demo submissions should describe the technology that will be showcased as well as the reasoning behind it.
Demos submissions will be part of the workshop proceedings, will be reviewed and should be formatted according to the Springer LNCS formatting guidelines (https://www.springer.com/gp/authors-editors/conference-proceedings/conference-proceedings-guidelines). Papers (submitted and final) will be no longer than 6 pages, including references. Please submit papers using the EasyChair conference management system, found at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iccbr2019
The description of the demo must include the following:
- Motivation for the demonstrated concepts.
- An overview of the algorithm or system that is the core of the demo, including citations to any publications that support the work.
- A discussion of the purpose and the novelty of the demo.
- Significance of the contribution both from a research and from a practical perspective.
- A description of the required setup. If the system will feature an installable component (e.g., mobile app) or website for users to use throughout or after the conference, please mention this.
Optional, but recommended: A link to a narrated screen capture of your system in action (ideally a video).
All submissions will be single-blind peer reviewed. This means that submissions should include information identifying the authors and their organization. At least one of the authors of each accepted demo is required to attend the conference.
Deadline for submitting workshop papers: July 3, 2019
Notification of accepted workshop papers: July 23, 2019
Deadline for CRC workshop papers: August 9, 2019