The ICCBR 2019 conference proceedings will be published in Springer’s LNAI. Previous proceedings can be found here: https://link.springer.com/conference/iccbr.
Authors should consult Springer’s authors’ guidelines and use their proceedings templates, either for LaTeX or for Word, for the preparation of their papers. Springer encourages authors to include their ORCIDs in their papers. In addition, the corresponding author of each paper, acting on behalf of all of the authors of that paper, must complete and sign a Consent-to-Publish form. The corresponding author signing the copyright form should match the corresponding author marked on the paper. To indicate the corresponding author place an envelope icon (or any other pointer) next to the name of the corresponding author in the header of the paper before the paper is sent to Springer. Once the files have been sent to Springer, changes relating to the authorship of the papers cannot be made.
If any of the authors of the ICCBR 2019 proceedings are interested in Open Access or Open Choice, please visit https://www.springer.com/gp/open-access for details.
Additional Features and Services
Springer’s proceedings LaTeX templates are available in Overleaf.
Authors who have included their email addresses in their papers will receive an email roughly four weeks after publication of the proceedings, linking them to their personal My Springer page. From here, they will be able to download the pdf of the entire volume. In addition, authors and editors are entitled to a 40% discount off Springer publications.
Checklist for preparing the Camera Ready Copy (CRC):
- Clean out your repository – only include files relevant for the CRC.
- Name the folder paper_<ID>, where <ID> is the ID of your paper in EasyChair.
- If LaTeX is used, name the main LaTeX file main.tex and check that the source builds without errors.
- Create a PDF of your CRC and name it paper_<ID>.pdf.
- Ensure your paper does not exceed 15 pages.
- Zip the entire folder (don’t create subfolders).
- Fill out an sign the consent form. Only the corresponding author’s signature is required.
- Upload all three parts to the EasyChair by July 1st, 2019