The workshops for this years ICCBR are accepted. There will be five workshops with different topics:
- Case-based Reasoning and Deep Learning by Kyle Martin, Stelios Kapetanakis, Anjana Wijekoon, Kareem Amin, and Stewart Massie
- XBR: Case-based Reasoning for the explanation of intelligent systems by Belén Díaz Agudo, Juan A. Recio García, and Ian Watson
- Explainable Knowledge in Computational Design, Media, and Teaching by Viktor Eisenstadt, Klaus-Dieter Althoff, and Jakob Michael Schönborn
- Workshop on CBR in the Health Science by Isabelle Bichindaritz and Stefania Montani
- Process-Oriented Case-Based Reasoning by Miltos Petridis, Mirjam Minor, Stefania Montani, and Odd Erik Gundersen
Additional information for each workshop can be found on the individual pages.